Monday, June 6, 2011

I Wish....

I'm really wishing hard...
I hope I get what I want...
I am in desperate need to change...
I want to leave....
I have to...

People say that if I wish hard enough, it would most probably come true
Then, sometimes people tell me that the more I want something, the more my letdown will be
What is this positive negative law attraction thingy?
So, should I wish really hard or should I pretend I don't even care?


I need, I want, I wish....please, let it come true :)



If it does happen, then I shall get something to reward myself...something that I'm eyeing right now  =D
I know that if "my wish" came true, it's already a reward but I think a girl can make herself happier when she's happy...right right?

Why am I like that :\ Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment