Friday, July 22, 2011

Time Yet?

I am officially super-drained! It has come to the point that I have asked myself this question, "Is it time yet?", repeateadly for the past 1 month. I'm not having fun here and I really hate what I'm doing, most of it anyway.

I felt like a total alien and when I'm beginning to feel at home, the "residents" just have make it a point that I'm not part of them. No information sharing here, no answers to everything and most of the time, I  felt like I have trespassed their boundaries.

Maybe it's because of me, maybe it's because of the fengshui (not that I'm an avid believer), maybe it's because of timing, or maybe it's my bad luck FML...I had enough and for the last time I'm gonna ask myself, "Is it time yet?".

DECISION has been made!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment